A Message From Steve Wood
Founder and President, Zona Health
The story about how Zona Health, Inc. came to be the leading manufacturer of a breakthrough medical device for lowering blood pressure reads a bit like a fairy tale.
I fly airplanes as a hobby, which means I’m required to undergo regular flight physicals. It was at one of these physicals years ago when my doctor told me my blood pressure was rising and recommended I make lifestyle changes to control it.
I was shocked. I was healthy, played sports regularly, and ate well. Why me?
My doctor warned me that if I couldn’t control my blood pressure with lifestyle changes I’d need to start taking drugs for hypertension. I thought to myself, “No way!”
I quit using salt at the table, researched alternatives, and tried to succeed. But I didn’t. I was like nearly 90% of people who will eventually get high blood pressure.
I really didn’t want to take drugs, with the associated costs and potential side effects. That’s why I stepped up my search for a science-based natural therapy.
Then I heard a Paul Harvey story on the radio about a little invention that may change how we deal with blood pressure. I called the inventor, and that my friend is “The rest of the story.”
I ordered a custom-made clinical device and the inventor guaranteed me it would lower my blood pressure. I was skeptical, and my brother (who is in the medical field) told me that I was nuts.
Eight weeks later my blood pressure had dropped dramatically. My doctor was amazed that just 12 minutes a day of the personalized therapy worked so well.
That’s when my brother, a friend, and I decided we should make this amazing technology available to the world and formed Zona Health, Inc. We’re an American company based in Boise, Idaho. We designed the Zona Plus to make it easy to use and affordable to the public while maintaining the best quality and results.
We’ve just started our second decade in business. It’s been hard work, and we’ve had significant challenges. However, we’ve also become recognized and published in many of the most respected, peer-reviewed medical journals in our field.
Even more importantly, the Zona Plus has now helped tens of thousands of people like you achieve their blood pressure goals.
We’ve had the pleasure of hearing so many success stories over the years that working at Zona Health is rewarding. We’d love for you to become one of our success stories as well.
I invite you to request your own risk-free in-home trial and see how the Zona Plus therapy works for you. After all, there is no risk, as we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
With best wishes,
President and CEO, Zona Health
Scientific Advisory Committee
Dr. JoAnn Lindenfeld, MD
- Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine at Vanderbilt University
- Director of the Heart Failure and Transplantation Programs at Vanderbilt Heart & Vascular Institute
- Served on the FDA’s Cardiorenal Advisory Panel for 8 years, the Cardiovascular Devices Panel for 4 years, and continues as an ad hoc member of both panels.
- Member of the Heart Failure Society of America, a Fellow of the American Heart Association, a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, a member of the American Society of Transplantation, and a member of the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- Dr. Lindenfeld’s work has informed national policy makers on the implementation of heart transplantation and mechanical circulatory support
Dr. Neil McCartney, PhD
- Provost, Vice-President, and Academic Professor of Applied Health Sciences at Brock University in St. Catharine’s, Ontario, Canada
- Past Chair of McMaster University’s Department of Kinesiology and director of McMaster’s Centre for Health Promotion and Rehabilitation
- Renowned researcher with an international reputation for his work on human aging, cardiac rehabilitation and spinal cord injury
- Past visiting scholar at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA
- Co-authored or contributed chapters to 10 books, and has been the lead or contributing researcher for more than 80 journal articles
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine, Member of the Canadian Association of Exercise Physiology, and Founding Member of the Canadian Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation
Dr. Kenneth Kronhaus, MD, PhD
- Practicing cardiologist for more than 20 years and founder of Lake Cardiology in Central Florida
- National spokesperson for the American Heart Association
- Host of Good Day Health with Dr. Ken, a nationally syndicated radio talk show heard on more than 150 stations
- Author of 15 publications of original research in peer-reviewed medical journals, and is frequently called upon by the media to offer insights into major medical stories
- Obtained an MD and PhD in Cardiovascular Physiology at the University of Pennsylvania and completed his medical internship and residency at Duke University
- Recently listed in the Guide to America's Top Physicians by the Consumers' Research Council of America
Philip Millar, PhD
- Assistant Professor, Human Health & Nutritional Sciences, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Author of 18 publications of original research in peer-reviewed medical journals
- Research focuses on the role of the autonomic nervous system in responding to acute and chronic exercise and the capacity of isometric exercise to lower blood pressure
- Obtained a PhD at McMaster University and completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the University Health Network and Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Harry Geisberg, MD
- Family Practitioner, Primary Care doctor with more than 39 years of experience
- Medical Director, Radiant Research
- Member of the American Board of Family Medicine